Be an educated Trader
There are minor (the amount of time for, for expamle, withdrawal was longer that estimated) and major (phishing) risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and the prices can grow and go down. Due to the rapidly changing prices, some customers may not have sell limits that are sufficient relative to the value of total cryptocurrency they are storing on Nominex.
We encourage our customers to check the following on their accounts:
- Ensure your email address is properly receiving all communications and notifications from Nominex.
- Ensure your two-factor authentication is updated and functional. If you have recently switched mobile devices, your two-factor authentication needs to be properly migrated to the new device. To learn more about two-factor authentication, please refer to this
- Always stay protected from phishing. Check out this article to be ready for everything.
- Complete any pending identity verifications (KYC). To learn more about identity verification on Nominex, please refer to this .
- Expect payments to take the maximum number of days indicated when making a deposit or withdrawal.
Stay up to date
We will update customers on our website, via email, via social media