For those who are always in a hurry - To turn the Demo mode on\off and press "Demo mode" button.
What is a Demo Account?
A demo account is a kind of trading simulator, or practice account, that allows you to practice trading.
Demo accounts are funded with simulated money, allowing you to gain trading experience without risking real capital. This allows you to craft strategies and build confidence while getting familiar with market conditions. In addition, it’s an effective way to test drive a potential software.
Our demo accounts allow you to simulate real trading with the only difference being that you use pretend money. This way you get the full experience of the markets and the Nominex trading platform, without the pressure of risking your actual funds.
- Exploration – Testing different currency markets allows you to get a feel for how they behave while finding the right one for you.
- Gain experience – Before you risk real capital, you can practice opening and closing positions, plus applying stops, limits and other advanced trading tools.
- Charting – Learn how to interpret and utilise charts, from testing technical indicators to identifying patterns.
- Past performance – You can analyse past performance to correct mistakes and hone your strategy before you put real capital on the line.
- Trading tools – Learn how to interpret and utilise information from news feeds and market data.
- Risk Familiarity – Because demo accounts are funded with simulated money, mistakes won’t cost you any of your hard-earned capital. In addition, they also allow you to practice day trading while you are still saving for that initial account deposit.